GREETINGS, heroes of the Ages! Today, the 2.7 Patch Preview ascends Mount Olympus to take its rightful place in our shared Mythology! The team has compiled a massive list of changes—including bug fixes, balance updates, and game improvements—all of which are now available in Age of Mythology: Extended Edition!
While this is currently the only planned update for the game, we still want to hear of any outstanding issues that escaped the watchful eye of Odin! If anything has been missed or overlooked, take the time to visit the forum and let us know—making sure to include as much detail as possible about how it impacts the game:
|? DISCUSS: Age of Mythology (Official Forum)|
? DISCUSS: Age of Mythology (Steam Discussions)
You are also encouraged to join us on Discord, where you can catch up with the rest of the Myth community and organize games:
|? JOIN: The Age of Empires / Mythology Official Discord|
Thanks to everyone who joined in during the Patch Preview, provided feedback, or continues to show their support for this beloved game! We look forward to what the future may hold for Age of Mythology, and hope you enjoy all the changes we’ve made!
—The Age of Empires Team
- Open Steam.
- Click on Library to see your games list.
- Click Downloads at the bottom of the Library window.
- [If the new build does not download automatically,] click the Download Now button to manually download the new update.
- Open the game. The bottom of the title screen should read 2.7.###
That’s it; you’re ready to play!
♦ ♦ ♦
GENERALNOTE: Along with today’s update, we will also be resetting all player Elo ratings. This will not only clear out several erroneous ratings which have had a negative impact on matchmaking, but will also reset the Age of Mythology leaderboards.
- Changed the line-of-sight for wall connectors from 0 to 1.
- Herdable animals now start with 51 food instead of 50 to work around an issue with the AI.
- When damaged, the HP bar of a unit now flashes by default.
- Changed V-sync to be allowed to be usable for Multiplayer matches.
- Changed the Time and Score trackers so that they now display in-game by default.
- Implemented various performance improvements to the game.
- Added death sounds to Mountain Giants.
- Adjusted the difficulty of some Tale of The Dragon campaign missions to make them possible to beat.
- Fixed numerous bugs in the Tale of The Dragon campaign.
- Fixed the timing in the Chinese “Learn to Play” cinematic.
- Fixed a bug where an uncompleted wall could be converted into a Gate.
- Fixed a bug where Myth units (Centaur, Manticore, Nemean Lion, Avenger, Titan, Fire Giant, and Satyr) could use their special charge attacks on Atlantean Villager Heroes.
- Fixed a bug where immovable units could be garrisoned.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Fire Lance and Physician from garrisoning in all applicable structures.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Son of Osiris unit to be immune to Implode.
- Fixed a bug where Chinese Generals could not be converted into Minions by Mummies.
- Fixed a bug where Geysers would be included in the idle military count.
- Fixed a bug where repairing the Lure created after using the Lure God Power would generate infinite resources.
- Fixed a bug where Docks would not attack some Myth Units.
- Fixed a bug where the bonus damage of the Kebenit unit was not properly applying to Chinese fishing ships.
- Fixed a bug where the flags on Fishing Ships displayed as black instead of the player’s color.
- Fixed a bug where the flags on a Gate displayed as black instead of the player’s color.
- Fixed a bug where Fu Xi’s Towers and Castles would shoot more arrows than intended when empowered by Blessed Construction.
- Fixed a bug where a building that was under construction would not inherit the player’s color.
- Fixed a bug where units would lose their player color after being frozen or petrified.
- Fixed a bug where Immortals could not be frozen.
- Fixed a bug where a unit would lose its death animation after being petrified.
- Fixed a bug where unit health bars would be visible during cinematic scenes.
- Fixed a bug where Hero ships were gaining the incorrect bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where using the Call To Arms (God Power) on Generals would allow you to have more than 3 at a time.
- Fixed a bug where Ceasefire (God Power) would not spawn doves above Town Centers.
- Fixed a bug where Settlements under construction would not receive damage from the Earthquake and Tornado God Powers.
- Fixed a bug where Fimbulwinter (God Power) would not display the correct visual effects.
- Fixed a bug where Frost (God Power) would not display the correct visual effects.
- Fixed a bug where Frost (God Power) would not affect Immortals.
- Fixed a bug where Uproot (God Power) would not affect certain buildings.
- Fixed a bug where Implode (God Power) would fail to explode.
- Fixed a bug where the Imperial Examination God Power would improperly increase training speeds when the Levy or Conscript technologies were researched.
- Fixed a bug where Apollo’s Temple of Healing tech would work on Temples that were not fully constructed.
- Fixed a bug where the Engineers tech would not grant +2 range to Sitting Tigers and Onagers.
- Fixed a bug where Atlantean Hero Villagers did not benefit from the Lemurian Descendants technology.
- Fixed a bug where the Norse would not get favor bounties with certain units.
- Fixed a bug where Perseus would walk to dead bodies instead of acquiring a new target.
- Fixed a bug where the Ring of Nibelung (Relic) would decrease gold income provided by the Vault of Erebus technology.
- Fixed a bug where the Tusk of the Iron Boar relic would provide their bonus to Mounted Archers twice.
- Fixed a bug where the Bow of Artemis relic would not affect the gold cost of Stymphalian Bird.
- Fixed a bug where the Trios Bow relic would not affect Throwing Axeman Line of Sight.
- Fixed a bug where the Transport Ship could be used to eject units across the map.
- Fixed a bug where caravans could drop off gold at a Market that was not fully built.
- Fixed a bug where some units would get stuck in animations.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Drop Player’ voting dialog would cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed a bug where a villager chopping wood would have desynced audio.
- Fixed a bug where a Phoenix respawned from an Egg would have no sound.
- Fixed a bug where a Frost Giant’s death would use the Colossus’ death sound.
- Fixed a bug where players could view the post-game screen while playing.
- Fixed a bug where players could enter the editor while playing a game.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash due to unit queues.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash due to a pathfinding error.
- Fixed a bug related to Anisotropic Filtering.
- Fixed various errors in language files.
- Fixed numerous map issues on a variety of maps.
- Fixed numerous bugs which affected various textures.
- Fixed numerous bugs with various unit animations.
- Fixed numerous bugs with various models.
- Fixed numerous UI bugs.
- Fixed a bug with Steam names.
- Tower limit reduced from 20 → 16.
- Starting Ulfsarks increased from 5 → 6.
- Monk conversion rate increased by 20%.
- Unit healing rate increased by 25%.
- Atlantean Town Center build speed reduced by 10%.
- Atlantean Oracles now spawn with a delay.
- Increased the starting number of Egyptian Villagers from 10 → 11.
- Now benefits from Town Center victory condition.
- Reduced the attack increase granted by the Guard Tower from +70% → +40%.
- Reduced the attack increased granted by the Ballista Tower technology from +50% → +33%.
- Reduced the bonus health granted by the Iron Wall technology from +500 → +300 hp.
- Reduced the bonus health granted by the Fortified Wall technology from +500 → +300 hp.
- Reduced the bonus health granted by the Stone Wall technology from +600 → +500 hp.
- Reduced the bonus health granted by the Great Wall technology from +600 → +300 hp.
- Reduced the bonus health granted by the Citadel Wall technology from +600 → +300 hp.
- Reduced the research time of the Secrets of the Titans technology from 90 → 75 seconds.
- Reduced the Scarab Pendant relic bonus for all non-myth siege units from a +100% → +50% damage multiplier.
- Reduced the bonus damage vs. buildings provided by the Naval Oxybeles technology from +400% → +300% damage.
- Increased the pierce damage dealt by Boiling Oil from 10 → 14.
- Monkeys and Baboons have had their health reduced from 45 → 25 and their Pierce armor reduced from 20% → 5%.
- Walls no longer cost 50% more for Atlanteans.
- Increased the maximum range of Gaia’s lush from 8 → 10. Increased building health regeneration from 1 → 3 hp/s.
- Increased the movement speed bonus of Kronos’ Myth units, Siege, and Siege Ships from 0% → 10%.
- The Tartarian Gate is now repairable.
- Added the Weightless Mace, Bite of the Shark, and Volcanic Forge technologies to the Armory menu.
- Carnivora (Land): Increased health from 500 → 600 hp.
- Carnivora (Land): Reduced the special recharge time from 12 → 10 seconds.
- Chaos: Increased the minimum number of Myth units that are converted from 0 → 1.
- Chaos: No longer affects fishing ships.
- Deconstruction: Increased the number of charges from 2 → 3.
- Increased the cooldown of Kronos’s Deconstruct God Power from 240 → 270 seconds.
- Architects: Now increases the Sky Passage pierce armor from 80% → 85%.
- Architects: Now increases the Tartarian Gate pierce armor from 60% → 85%.
- Channels: Reduced the research cost from 25 food, 100 gold, 10 favor → 100 gold, 5 favor.
- The Channels technology now affects Caravan units.
- Focus: Now increases the Oracle (Hero) Hack attack bonus from 0% → 20%, their health bonus from 0% → 15%, and their movement speed bonus from 0% → 20%.
- Halo of the Sun: Reduced the bonus for the Fire Siphon Crush from +25% → +15%. Now also provides a +15% Pierce damage bonus.
- Heroic Renewal: Reduced regeneration rate from 2.5 hp/s → 2.0 hp/s.
- Io Guardian: Reduced the Favor cost from 25 → 15. Increased the special attack recharge time bonus from -20% → -40%.
- Lance of Stone: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to buildings from 200% → 175%.
- Rheia’s Gift: Increased the Favor reduction effect of purchasing technologies from -25% → -50%. (Note that this does not affect Secrets of the Titans.)
- Argus: Increased health from 400 → 550 hp.
- Argus: Increased the Special Attack Range from 2 → 3.
- Automaton: Increased health from 200 → 250 hp.
- Chieroballista: Now benefits from armory upgrades.
- Chieroballista: Decreased movements speed from 4.00 → 3.85.
- Citizen Hero: Reduced the Favor cost from 3 → 2, and the Population cost from 4 → 3.
- Dryad: Reduced the Crush armor from 99% → 80%.
- Fire Siphon: Increased Crush damage from 55 → 60.
- Fire Siphon: Increased pierce damage from 0 → 12.
- Man O’ War: Reduced the Favor cost from 25 → 15.
- Satyr: Increased Pierce damage from 12 → 20.
- Satyr: Increased Special Pierce damage from 22 → 27. Special max spread: 5. Special spread factor: 25%.
- Satyr: Increased the cost to train from 18 Favor, 225 Wood → 20 Favor, 250 Wood.
- Servant: Reduced Favor cost from 15 → 12.
- Turma: Increased the Heavy Turma range bonus from 0 → 2.
- Onager: Increased Crush damage from 12 → 13.
- Mirror Tower: Increased Pierce damage from 20 → 25.
- Mirror Tower: Lowered the build limit from 10 → 5.
- Mirror Tower: Reduced the cost to build from 300 Wood, 150 Gold, 5 Favor → 250 Wood, 100 Gold, 3 Favor.
- Mirror Tower: Now benefits from weapon upgrades unlocked at the armory.
- Increased the rate at which Villagers collect Food by 5%.
- Garden from 35 Food, 35 Wood, 35 Gold → 25 Food, 25 Wood, 25 Gold. Increased gather rate by 5%.
- Updated the Terracotta Soldier attack sound to Hack from Crush.
- Updated the Pixiu attack sound to Crush from Hack.
- Fixed a bug where the Chinese civilization would not start with a Transport Ship on Vinlandsaga and Team Migration.
- Fixed a bug where the first Chinese Town Center on Nomad would not be built at the proper speed.
- Fu Xi: Blessed construction now reduces the cost of Towers and Castles by 50% (was 20%).
- Shennong: Reduced the Fire Lance’s splash area from 3 → 2 and the bonus damage dealt to buildings from 400% → 250%.
- Shennong: Increased the bonus damage dealt to buildings by the Sitting Tiger from 300% → 320%.
- Barrage: Increased the minimum damage from 500 → 600. Increased the radius from 8 → 10. Now deals 100% bonus damage versus ships.
- Earth Dragon: Reduced health from 5000 → 2500 hp and the lifespan from 180 → 90 seconds.
- Earth Dragon: Increased the Pierce armor from 60% → 70%, the Range from 6 → 7, and reduced the Recharge time from 3 → 2 minutes.
- Geyser: Can now be placed on water, where it affects ships.
- Great Flood: Raised the maximum damage dealt to units (1500 → 3500 damage) and buildings (12,000 → 15,000 damage).
- Great Flood: Reduced the ally damage modifier from 20% → 10%.
- Tsunami: Increased persistent Crush damage from 1.25 → 2.0.
- Tsunami: Decreased the bonus damage dealt to Villagers from 1.0 → 0.25.
- Tsunami: Decreased the maximum damage dealt to Villagers from 1200 → 600.
- Tsunami: Decreased the minimum (1500 → 1000 hp) and the maximum (3000 → 1000 hp) damage dealt to units.
- Tsunami: Decreased the maximum damage dealt to buildings from 9000 → 8000 hp.
- Tsunami: Reduced the maximum damage dealt to allied units from 900 → 600 hp.
- Tsunami: Reduced the maximum damage dealt to allied Villagers from 600 → 300 hp.
- Uproot: Lifespan reduced from ∞ → 50 seconds.
- Uproot: Adjusted the amount of hack damage dealt per second: [1×1] 20 → 10, [2×2]: 20 → 15, [4×4] 20 → 25, [5×5] 20 → 30, [6×6] 20 → 40, [7×7] 20 → 40, [8×8] 20 → 40.
- Fixed a bug where the Uproot God Power provided permanent Line of Sight.
- Heavenly Fire: Reduced the cost from 500 Gold, 50 Favor → 400 Gold, 40 Favor.
- Tiger Spirit: Increased both the health and movement speed bonuses from +15% → +20%.
- Jade Rabbit: Increased the research cost from 10 Favor, 150 Food → 15 Favor, 225 Food.
- Rammed Earth: Now grants all buildings an additional 10% hack armor.
- Cataphract: Reduced Pierce armor from 20% → 15%, and health from 120 → 110 hp.
- Cataphract: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to Norse Infantry from 300% → 250% damage. Now deals 100% bonus damage versus siege units.
- Chu Ko Nu: Reduced range from 16 → 14. Increased Pierce damage from 4 → 7, and accuracy from 0.7 → 0.8.
- Dragon Turtle: Now deals 100% bonus damage to Myth units.
- Fire Lance: Reduced health from 80 → 65 hp.
- Fire Lance: Reduced Pierce damage from 8.0 → 4.0.
- Fire Lance: Increased Crush damage from 10 → 12. Burning Pitch now adds +3 Crush damage.
- Fire Lance: Increased their Bonus vs. Archers from 1.5 → 2.5.
- General: Now benefit from Castle Line upgrades when researched.
- General: Reduced the cost to build from 200 Food, 200 Gold → 180 Food, 140 Gold.
- Halberdier: Increased the Food cost from 40 → 50.
- Halberdier: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to Calvary from +130% → +110%.
- Immortal: Increased health from 130 → 150.
- Immortal: Adjusted the Archaic age damage modifier from -90% → -75%. Obtainable after the temple is built.
- Jiangshi: Increased the special recharge from 12 → 16 seconds.
- Jiangshi: Increased the Favor cost from 20 → 25.
- Monks: Reduced the conversion range from 15 → 11.
- Monks: Can no longer convert frozen or stoned units. Increased the base Convert time on human soldiers from 6 → 11 seconds, the minimum Convert time from 6 → 9 seconds, and the maximum Convert time from 10 → 11 seconds.
- Monks: Can now pick up relics.
- Mounted Archer: Reduced Pierce damage from 7 → 5. Increased the bonus damage dealt to Cavalry from +200% → +300%.
- Mounted Archer: Reduced the cost from 80 Wood, 60 Gold → 75 Wood, 55 Gold.
- Pixiu: Increased the Gold generation rate from 1.5 → 2.5 gold/second.
- Qilin: Reduced the Favor cost from 18 → 14.
- Scout Cavalry: Reduced movement speed from 6.00 → 5.75.
- Scout Cavalry: Reduced Hack damage from 7 → 6.
- Scout Cavalry: Now deals 30% bonus damage to Caravans and to Archers.
- Vermilion Bird: Reduced health from 700 → 600 hp.
- War Chariot: Increased Hack Damage from 12 → 13.
- War Chariot: Reduced training time from 18 → 9 seconds.
- War Chariot: Now deals 25% bonus damage to Archers.
- White Tiger: Reduced Favor cost from 30 → 27.
- White Tiger: Increased Hack damage from 20 → 30 and Jump Hack damage from 100 → 200. Removed the jump splash area.
- White Tiger: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to Myth units from +300% → +200%.
- Increased the Age 1 damage modifier for Set animals from 0.3 → 0.65. Can now attack in archaic.
- Citadel: Greek Town Centers reinforced by the Citadel power can now train Physicians as they would in a normal Town Center.
- Citadel: Increased the Garrison space from 20 → 25.
- Citadel: Increased the Gold cost from 300 → 400 (which affects repair cost).
- Locust Swarm: Increased the Hack damage from 20 → 30, and the area of effect from 6 → 9. Reduced the total number of swarms from 4 → 1, and the duration from 27 → 22 seconds.
- Locust Swarm: Increased the amount of bonus damage dealt to fishing ships from +200% → +300%.
- Plague of Serpents: Increased the Serpent wander distance from 4 → 8.
- Plague of Serpents: Serpents now benefit from armory upgrades.
- Plague of Serpents: Fixed a bug which prevented Sea Snakes from attacking some mythological units.
- Plague of Serpents: Fixed a bug where Sea Snakes could not attack land units.
- Shifting Sands: Reduced the visual radius from 12 → 10. Note that the actual radius is unchanged from 10.
- Shifting Sands: Increased the minimum hp shift to 1000 (was 400), and the maximum to 3000 (was 4000). Reduced the minimum villager hp shift to 70 (was 75), and the maximum to 70 (was 600).
- Axe of Vengeance: Increased the Hack damage bonus from 10% → 20%.
- Desert Wind: Increased the Favor cost from 25 → 30.
- Feet of the Jackal: Increased the health bonus from 50 → 75 hp.
- Feral: Increased the health bonus from +10% → +20%. Now also provides a 10% movement speed bonus.
- Necropolis: Increased the bonus Favor gathered from +10% → +25%.
- Slings of the Sun: Increased the bonus damage dealt to infantry from 50% → 75%.
- Camelry: Increased Food cost from 40 → 50.
- Catapult: Increased Population cost: 3 → 4.
- Khopesh: Increased health from 65 → 75, and Hack damage from 5 → 6.
- Khopesh: Now deals 150% bonus damage to trade units.
- Leviathan: Reduced Favor cost from 20 → 15.
- Mercenary: Increased training time from 1 → 2 seconds.
- Mercenary Cavalry: Increased training time from 3 → 4 seconds.
- Pharaoh: Reduced the bonus construction speed when empowering Wonders from +75% → +30% faster.
- Phoenix: Increased Crush damage from 40 → 50. Now deals 100% bonus damage to Myth units.
- Priest: Reduced the bonus construction speed when empowering Wonders from +30% → +25% faster.
- Sea Turtle: Reduced the Favor cost from 20 → 15.
- Slinger: Heavy and Champion Slingers now have a +2 range bonus.
- Son of Osiris: Reduced the bonus construction speed when empowering Wonders from +75% → +30% faster.
- Siege Camp: Increased the Gold cost from 25 → 75.
- Increased the base Favor gather rate from 0.125 → 0.131.
- Added the Golden Apples technology to the Temple menu.
- Greek Citadel Centers can now (properly) train Physicians.
- Fixed a bug where Myrmidons would not receive their bonus against Bondi, Chinese Servant, and Skraeling.
- Zeus: Reduced starting Favor from 15 → 10, as well as the Favor gathering bonus from +25% → +20%.
- Poseidon: Increased the trade rate bonus from +10% → +15%.
- Poseidon: A Hippocampus now spawns when the first dock is built.
- Poseidon: Militia now benefit from the Phobos Spear of Panic technology when researched.
- Poseidon: Changed the age when The Argo is available from Mythic → Heroic.
- The Argo: Increased its movement speed from 4.8 → 6. Reduced its Crush armor from +20% → +15%.
- The Argo: Reduced bonus damage dealt to Myth units from 500% → 400%. The Argo no longer deals bonus damage to buildings.
- The Argo: Reduced the cost from 250 Wood, 8 Favor → 200 Wood, 4 Favor.
- The Argo: Now benefits from Trierarch when researched.
- Bolt: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to the Son of Osiris from +2% → +3%. Increased the bonus damage dealt to Nidhogg from +10% → +12%.
- Sentinels: Increased the number of spawned Sentinels from 4 → 5. increased the track rating from 3.5 → 5. Changed the minimum distance from the town center to 20 (was 16) and the maximum distance to 24 (was 20)
- Underworld Passage: Increased Pierce armor from 70% → 85%.
- Anastrophe: Reduced the Favor cost to research from 20 → 15.
- Lord of Horses: Reduced the research time from 40 → 25 seconds.
- Lord of Horses: Reduced the cost to research from 100 Food, 5 Favor → 75 Food, 3 Favor.
- Phobos Spear of Panic: Now provides its benefits to Militia.
- Temple of Healing: Reduced the Favor cost to research from 20 → 12.
- Trierarch: Reduced the cost to research from 300 Gold, 25 Favor → 200 Gold, 15 Favor. Now provides its benefits to The Argo.
- Carcinos: Reduced the Favor cost from 20 → 15.
- Chiron: Increased movement speed from 5.3 → 5.5, and its track rating from 5 → 6. Increased the amount of damage dealt to Nidhogg from +100% → +110%.
- Cyclops: Increased movement speed from 3.5 → 3.8.
- Cyclops: Reduced the Favor cost from 20 → 18.
- Gastraphetes: Reduced the cost from 120 Wood, 80 Gold → 110 Wood, 70 Gold.
- Hetairoi: Increased Hack damage from 8 → 8.5, and movement speed from 4.8 → 5.3.
- Hetairoi: Reduced the cost from 55 Food, 90 Gold → 45 Food, 80 Gold.
- Hippolyta: Increased the bonus damage dealt to Nidhogg from +100% → +110%.
- Medusa: Reduced the Favor cost from 32 → 28.
- Pegasus: Reduced the Population cost from 2 → 1.
- Peltast: The Heavy and Champion Archers now have a +2 range bonus.
- Perseus: Increased health from 360 → 400 hp.
- Perseus: Increased Hack damage from 7 → 14.
- Perseus: Reduced the bonus damage dealt to Myth units from +1000% → +500%.
- Physician: Healing rate increased by 25%.
- Physician: Adjusted the cost from 60 Food → 60 Wood.
- Polyphemus: Increased Crush damage from 5 → 20.
- Dwarf: Now deal +100% bonus damage to siege.
- Added the Safeguard technology to the Tower menu.
- Odin: Increased the unit regeneration from 0.08 hp/s → 0.20 hp/s. (Note: idle units still regenerate 10x faster.)
- Odin: Increased the hp bonus from +10% → +15%.
- Thor: The Hammer of the Gods, Meteoric Iron Mail, and Dragonscale Shields technologies now affect all the same units as regular armory upgrades.
- Undermine: Increased persistent Crush damage from 25 /s → 30 /s.
- Walking Woods: Reduced health from 300 → 240 hp.
- Walking Woods: Reduced Crush damage from 30 → 15.
- Walking Woods: Instead of wandering and attacking nearby units, transformed trees can now be issued commands. The default stance has been updated from Defensive to Aggressive.
- Axe of Muspell: Reduced the research time from 40 → 20 seconds.
- Axe of Muspell: Reduced the Gold cost to research from 250 → 100.
- Berserkergang: Reduced the health bonus for Ulfsarks from +20% → +15%.
- Burning Pitch: Increased the bonus Crush damage for Ballistae from +40% → +50%.
- Bravery: Increased the bonus damage dealt to buildings from 100% → 125%.
- Call of Valhalla: Reduced the health bonus from +20% → +15%.
- Eldhrimnir Kettle: Reduced the special duration from 4 → 3 seconds.
- Ring Giver: Reduced the research time from 40 → 20 seconds.
- Battle Boar: Reduced the movement speed from 5.3 → 5.
- Bogsveigir: Reduced the training time from 15 → 9 seconds.
- Bogsveigir: Changed the unit line upgrades from Archer → Infantry.
- Einheriar: Increased movement speed from 3.0 → 3.5.
- Fenris Wolf: Reduced its attack and speed boost from 20% → 18%.
- Fenris Wolf: Increased the range of the boost aura from 25 → 30.
- Hill Fort: Increased range from 18 → 20.
- Kraken: Reduced the Favor cost from 25 → 20.
- Portable Ram: Increased health from 215 → 225 hp, and Hack armor from 5% → 10%.
- Throwing Axeman: Increased the bonus damage dealt to Fanatic and Fanatic (Hero) units from +225% → +275%.
- Ulfsark: Increased health from 80 → 85 hp.
- Ulfsark: Increased Dock building speed from 0.75 → 0.88.