After a lot of teasing and even longer waiting, the long awaited November update for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is out now!
We celebrate 1 year of Age of Empires II: DE with this update, which released on the 14th of November 2019. Onto another year of AoE2DE greatness!
A few highlights:
- New game mode: Battle Royale!
- New Quick Play functionality: featuring Random Map, Battle Royale, and Empire Wars!
- Various performance and stability improvements!
- Improved wall placement and other quality of life features!
- A plethora of civilization, map, and gameplay balance changes!
- The “Prefer Random” multiplayer option now takes effect if selected by a majority of players!
- New and improved functionality for the Scenario Editor: including new triggers and .xs scripting support!
For the full, massive patch notes, please head over to the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-42848/