Another month, another update for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!
A few highlights:
- Teuton event!
- Increased anti-cheat protection.
- Fixed an issue where queuing for consecutive matches with the same party could result in connection loss to the MP services.
- Fixed a rare issue where gates could be stuck in the open position.
- Various balance changes and improvements to random maps! Special attention to Arabia and making it more open, encouraging more aggressive playstyles.
- Fixed various pathing issues for Villagers.
For the full patch notes, please head over to the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-40874/