The team is proud to present a new update for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!
A few highlights:
- Ranked Matchmaking updates! New separate Random Map & Deathmatch map pools; new ‘Preferred Map’ and ‘Prefer Random Civilization’ option in lobbies!
- Various balance changes and bug fixes!
- Exactly 100 changes and improvements to random maps!
- AI Improvements!
- Pathfinding improvements, specifically around melee units.
- The Horde of Genghis Khan approaches during the Mongol Civ Event!
- New map: a long standing fan-favourite: Land Nomad!
- New competitive Single Player scenario!
- New ‘player lookup’ functionality in Profile menu!
For the full patch notes, please head over to the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-39284/
A hotfix has been pushed on July 27th 2020
- Full details on the hotfix can be found on the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-hotfix-39515/