The team is proud to present a new update for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!
A few highlights:
- Fixed the infamous “5 Minute Disconnect!”
- Fixed the Malay Age up bug.
- Implemented various balance changes and fixes for civilizations, units, and maps. Including some changes to long-standing top-tier civs!
- Various AI improvements to expand its possible tactics and behaviours!
- Various localization fixes for several languages.
- Introducing the May-hem Event: celebrating 20 years of quirkiness in Age of Empires II!
- …and much more!
For the full patch notes, please head over to the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-37650/
A hotfix has been pushed on June 3rd 2020
Update 37906 contains:
- Fixes for crashes when joining ranked matches.
- Fixed an error message on load asking for a missing vcredist on Steam.
- Fixed an issue with the Trophy Case mod revealing enemy TCs through the Fog of War.
- Implemented several counter-measures to block known external cheat/hack programs that affected multiplayer. You can report any individuals and programs used to gain an unfair advantage via [email protected]
Full details on the hotfix can be found on the official Age of Empires website: https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2de-update-37650/