- Elite War Wagon – Fix armour Class 28 ‘Cavalry Archers’ (Class 0 for all civs except Gaia)
- Base Genitours – Fix armour Class 28 ‘Cavalry Archers’
- Base Caravels – Fix armour Class 19 ‘Unique Units’
- Camel Archers get anti-spearmen bonus (0 attack against spearmen), so Parthian Tactics could properly affect Camel Archers of other civs, like Saracen Camel archers in the first scenario of Berber campaign.
- Camels – Fix attack vs. Class 30 ‘HD Camels’ (is vs. Class 0 for all civs except Gaia)
- Eagles – Fix attack vs. Class 30 ‘HD Camels’
- Eastern and Nordic Swordsmen – Fix attack vs. Class 21 ‘Standard Buildings’ (is vs. Class 0 for all civs except Gaia)
- Kamayuk now do +20 damage to Elephant type units
- Trade Cogs now turn instantly when returning from a dock
- Trade Carts now have a smaller collision radius (less blockages on trade routes)
- Yasama now fires 1 arrow less (down from 3 to 2)
- Genitours are now created faster when playing as the Aztecs
- Kasbah is longer applied to the player researching it
- Archer, Crossbowman, Arbalest – Fix attack Class 13 ‘Stone Defense’ (was previously only set for Gaia)
- Fortified Walls take the same time to build as Stone Walls (both 10s now, previously 11s/10s)
- Certain Gate orientations no longer construct faster than others (487&488)
- Ethiopian Skirmishers no longer have an increased fire rate, only Foot Archers are affected.
- Korean “Faster Fortification” bonus now properly affects Fortified Walls
- Indian Camel Armor bonus incorrectly increased their now-defunct ship armor. Values removed.
- Pavise no longer incorrectly applies to Skirmishers
- Condottiero is now properly affected by the Malian armor bonus
- Chieftains now properly affects Berserk damage vs Camels
- Organ Gun is now properly affected by the Turkish team bonus
- Persians no longer randomly use Saracen villager voices
- Mayan Team bonus now affects all gate types & orientations
- Guard Towers’ secondary arrows now do +2 attack instead of +1
- Turtle Ship is now properly affected by the Turkish team bonus
- Incas no longer get a starting llama when “All Techs” is enabled
- Arrowslits now affects secondary arrows
- Turtle Ships now receive bonus damage from Condottiero and Samurai
- Condottiero now receive anti-cavalry bonus damage from Chieftains
- Militia-line now receives anti-camel bonus damage from Chieftains
- Repairing Town Center in the Dark Age no longer uses stone
- Yeomen now affects the secondary arrows of towers.
- Spanish, Huns, Mayans, Incas, Magyars, Slavs, Ethiopians, Malians monks now recharge faith at the same rate as other civs
- Arrowslits costs 250F 250W (increased from 150F 150W)
- Arrowslits removed from the following civilizations: Ethiopians, Goths, Huns, Indians, Magyars, Malians, Mayans, Mongols, Persians, Portuguese, Slavs
- Arrowslits moved to Imperial Age
- Effect from Arrowslits reduced from 2/4/6 to 1/2/3
- ESkirm upgrade costs 200W 100G (reduced from 250W 160G)
- Husbandry costs 150F (reduced from 250F), research time reduced from 50s to 40s
- Fire ships are now affected by Ballistics
- Siege Tower costs 200W 160G (reduced from 300W 160G)
- Acacia Trees are now worth 150W (increased from 100W)
- Demolition Raft speed -0.1 (reduced from 1.6 to 1.5)
- Fire Galley Pierce Armor reduced from 5 to 4
- Demolition Raft no longer does full damage to its complete blast radius (damage increases based on proximity)
- Demolition Raft blast radius increased from 1.5 to 2.5
- Demolition Raft pierce armor reduced from 3 to 2
- Demolition Raft HP reduced from 50 to 45
- Military creation bonus (+16.5%) doesn’t apply to Monks.
- Get Demolition Raft.
- Cavalry discount staggered to -15/20% in Castle/Imperial
- Receive Ring Archer Armor
- Non-elite Genitours -1 attack, +1 range.
- Greek Fire upgrade costs 250F 300G (instead of 250F 450G)
- Upgraded scorpion projectile has 0.3 size.
- (Elite) Shotel anti-building bonus reduced to 0/1 (down from 2/3)
- Throwing Axeman (non-elite and elite) +10 HP
- (Elite) Tarkans +1 pierce armor
- Kamayuks +0.05 speed (same base speed as Samurais and Throwing Axemen)
- Gunpowder discount increased to -20% (was -15%)
- Fishing Ships cost -25W instead of having +2 LoS
- Condottiero creation time increased from 11s to 16s
- Genoese Crossbowman cost reduced from 50w, 50g to 45w, 45g
- Lose Halberdier
- Wood bonus no longer affects farms
- Elite Gbeto attack reduced from 14 to 13
- Elite Mangudai frame delay increased from 0 to 5
- (Elite) Mangudai receive their original anti-siege bonus
- Persian War Elephant now does trample damage in the Castle Age
- Feitoria now cost 250g, 250s (changed from 250g, 250w)
- Feitoria production rates are now 0.8f, 0.8w, 0.45g, 0.25s (from 0.7f, 0.7w, 0.45g, 0.45s)
- Arquebus now has a smaller effect on gunpowder units (Ballistics is still enabled but projectile speed modifier reduced by 75%)
- (Elite) Organ Gun have 1 min range now
- (Elite) Organ Gun lose -1 bonus attack vs infantry
- Elite Mameluke missile delay increased to 5 (up from 0)
- Boyar speed increased from 1.35 to 1.4
- Team bonus for trade is 25% more gold instead of 33%.
- Teutonic Knights speed increased to 0.7 (up from 0.65)
- Gold miners work 20% faster (up from 15%).
- Chieftains affect all infantry units.